EXEMPTION OF VISA FEES FOR CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS
Effective 1st February, 2016 children under 16 years of age accompanying their parent(s) to Kenya will be exempted from paying visa fees.
All Visa applications (except East Africa Tourist Visa) can be processed through the new electronic visa processing system eVisa (www.evisa.go.ke).
- a) Single entry Visa $50.00
b) Multiple entry Visa $100.00
- c) East Africa Visa $100.00 – This visa allows travel between Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda with the same multiple entry visa. The holder of the East Africa Tourist Visa shall enter the region from the country that issued the visa and move within the two other countries without applying for another visa or paying another visa fee.
d) Transit Visa $20.00
e) Administrative fee for referred visa $10.00
Diplomatic, Official, Service and Courtesy visas will continue to be issued Gratis at the Embassy.
TYPES OF VISAS :
- Transit Visa
- Courtesy / Diplomatic
HOW DO I APPLY
- Go to www.evisa.go.keand click on create eVisa account
2. Once Logged in, Select Deparment of Immigration services.
3. Select submit Application.
4. Select Kenyan Visa.
5. Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
6. Fill in the application form.
7. Pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
8. Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
9. Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
POINTS TO NOTE
- Visa processing fee is non refundable.
2. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
3. The possession of an eVisa is not the final authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
4. Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
5. A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
6. The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
The Embassy of Republic of Kenya in Brazil wishes to alert all potential e-visa applicants to Kenya of the existence of a scam site “HYPERLINK “http://www.kenya-evisa-online.com/”http://www.kenya-evisa-online.com “. The site is designed in such a way that can be mistaken for the official Government of Kenya e-visa website, charges USD 120 for normal e-visa cases as opposed to the USD 50 charged by the Government of Kenya.
This is therefore to encourage prospective Kenya e-visa applicants to make their application through the official Government website http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html
Note: the Government of Kenya will not be responsible for any loss of monies or extra charges occasioned through the use of the unofficial scam site.