TYPES OF VISAS :
- Single Entry Visa
- Multiple Entry Visa
- Courtesy / Diplomatic Visa
- Transit Visa
- East Africa Visa
- 5 years Visa
- Referred Visa
How do I Apply
- Go to www.evisa.go.ke and click on create eVisa account.
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Application.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, MasterCard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Visa processing fee is non refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possession of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offense.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
- The eVisa printout must be presented at the port of entry.