The Embassy facilitates renewal of the old-generation dark blue passports.
The requirements are:
• Application letter (cover letter)
• Current Original passport.
• Two copies of second generation Kenyan ID
• Two copies of Birth Certificate (certified copy of Birth Certificate for children born outside Kenya)
• Two copies of fully and correctly completed prescribed application form (Form 19) Click to download the form.
• Two copies of Bio Data Page of Kenyan passport
• Three passport sized-photographs (size 2.5″x 2″).
• Bank deposit made payable to the “Kenya Embassy Brazil as follows:-
• NOTE: PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CASH ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
• In addition to the above requirements, please note that children under 18 years of age require parental consent.
• Additional documentary proof of Kenya citizenship may be required.
• Pre-paid Self-Addressed Return Courier Envelope for SEDEX.