The Government of the Republic of Kenya has fully automated the issuance of visa with effect from January 1, 2021
In this regard, all passengers travelling to Kenya from countries that require visas to enter Kenya shall be required to apply and obtain e-visa before boarding an aircraft as no visas will be issued on arrival.
TYPES OF VISAS:
- Single Entry Visa
- Multiple Entry Visa
- Courtesy / Diplomatic Visa
- Transit Visa
- East Africa Visa
- 5 years Visa
- Referred Visa
How do I Apply
- Go to www.evisa.go.ke and click on create eVisa account.
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Application.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, MasterCard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Visa processing fee is non-refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possession of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offense.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
The eVisa printout must be presented at the port of entry.